2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Q&A

2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Question: Catalytic ConverterReplacement

How do I find out if my truck is 49 state or California certified. -
Answer 1
Under the hood of your truck there is a emission label, text in the bottom of that label will have the words "vehicle legal for sale in California and Federal" is a California emission equipped truck, a truck with the that isn't for California market says "Federal" and does not say California in the text. -