After an ignition module failure, the cataytic converter needed replacement. I'm getting a P0326 and P0420 code. The dealer also claims that I need to have the PCM reprogrammed. Is that true, and what it that going to affect. The car runs fine.
catalytic converter replacement on 2005 Saturn Ion
1 answerApril 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- My p0833 keeps going out and won't bring up the o2heating sensor up to pass smog
- How much will it cost to unclog the motor in my 2003 Saturn Ion?
- When an attempt to clear error code from ch
- Crankshaft position sensor has tripped check engine light, replaced sensor but s
- my cars service engine light comes on and when accelerating buzzes loudly