i had valve seal problem and map sensor needed the old cat was red hot with flames when i removed cat insides were broken apart replaced cat replaced oil seals,map sensor,engine runs well idles well doesn't take the gas well i think there may be blockage but not sure what else could cause the cat to get red hot am getting po102 mass air flow sensor circuit-low frequency detected. thank you LC
catalytic converter gets red hot on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1997 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($148 - 261) in Goodwell, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Kualapuu, HI
- Heater Core Replacement ($482 - 658) in Fort Pierce, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - 106) in Hunlock Creek, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in Hillsboro, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($91 - 104) in Mora, MO