i had valve seal problem and map sensor needed the old cat was red hot with flames when i removed cat insides were broken apart replaced cat replaced oil seals,map sensor,engine runs well idles well doesn't take the gas well i think there may be blockage but not sure what else could cause the cat to get red hot am getting po102 mass air flow sensor circuit-low frequency detected. thank you LC
catalytic converter gets red hot on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.