Truck runs very rough and has no power and the catalytic converter hot orange glow after it warms up
Catalytic converter get red hot it runs rough with no power on 1993 Toyota 4Runner
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1993 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($190 - 499) in Woodsboro, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($530 - 822) in Saint Charles, MN
- Heater Core Replacement ($799 - 1,096) in Rough and Ready, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Ambrose, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,192 - 1,325) in Scotland, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,151 - 1,210) in Blowing Rock, NC