How much should it cost to replace the converter connected to the manifold?
Catalytic Converter on 2006 Toyota Avalon
1 answerMarch 29, 2011
3 answersJanuary 16, 2010
3 answersFebruary 24, 2009
1 answerMarch 04, 2010
2 answersMay 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2006 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,659 - $2,571) in Lake Pleasant, MA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($284 - $411) in Viburnum, MO
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($453 - $651) in Christopher, IL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - $122) in Milwaukee, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,066 - $1,159) in Kirkman, IA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($379 - $2,132) in Grain Valley, MO