Where is the catalytic converter located on a 2011 Sentra SE-R Spec V?
Catalytic converter on 2011 Nissan Sentra
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
Verified for the Nissan Sentra79 reports
1 answerOctober 28, 2010
0 answersFebruary 04, 2011
1 answerApril 08, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2011 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($347 - $474) in Cambridge, KS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($892 - $1,396) in Nellis, WV
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($264 - $719) in Saint Charles, SD
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - $647) in Lynwood, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($294 - $367) in Wallops Island, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($353 - $450) in Saint Francis, KS