Where is the catalytic converter located on a 2011 Sentra SE-R Spec V?
Catalytic converter on 2011 Nissan Sentra
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
Verified for the Nissan Sentra66 reports
1 answerOctober 28, 2010
0 answersFebruary 04, 2011
1 answerDecember 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2011 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($148 - 219) in Cambridge, KS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($169 - 257) in Nellis, WV
- 7,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Saint Charles, SD
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,245 - 1,692) in Lynwood, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($418 - 465) in Wallops Island, VA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($53 - 189) in Saint Francis, KS