Is there a unit that's compatible for the GM part? I priced both parts at dealer left and right side for my vehicle and they cost almost $500 a piece.
Catalytic Converter on 2004 Cadillac SRX
0 answersSeptember 30, 2016
2 answersFebruary 22, 2014
1 answerDecember 20, 2014
2 answersJuly 28, 2010
2 answersMarch 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- My catalytic converter needs to be replaced.
- Horn randomly blows after unlocking with fob, anyone know why?
- I have 128K miles. Say I need new strut, hoses, transmission flush.
- My rear door does not close at all and it's affecting my battery how much does i
- Water leaking inside vehicle and accumulating in jack storage area. Help!