does my 91 civic have a cat. converter ??
cat. converter on 1991 Honda Civic
3 answersFebruary 11, 2015
Verified for the Honda Civic133 reports
1 answerDecember 23, 2009
1 answerJuly 27, 2010
0 answersFebruary 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1991 Honda Civic Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Phelps, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 302) in Limon, CO
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($144 - 218) in Auburndale, MA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($211 - 293) in Gill, CO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($311 - 583) in Ryegate, MT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($317 - 499) in Belle Plaine, KS