2011 Volvo XC90 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Volvo XC90
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Volvo XC90 Problems
On several occasions the car would not start. When the key was turned nothing would happen. Car was towed 3 times. First time they stated it was the starter motor. Second time new battery. Third time it was the electronic control module that needed replacememt. A common problem as I under. I believe that all 3 times it was the ECM. Water leakage can get into the unit via a poorly designed rubber grommet (seal). Only the Volvo dealerhip c...
2011 Volvo XC90 Recalls
Power steering fluid may leak from the pipe connection at the steering gear valve housing. This could lead to a sudden loss of power steering, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the oil pipes on the power steering rack to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on May 31, 2011. The Volvo recall number is R242.
2011 Volvo XC90 Reviews
I bought my Volvo XC90 2011 brand new in Oct.2010. I have had nothing but battery problems. Low battery light constantly coming on. I can't use anything electical without starting and using the engine. They said I don't drive it enough. I drive it everyday, I admit mostly only 12 miles or so. But even when I drive it 40-50miles I can't roll my windows up and down without the low battery light c...