2010 Volvo XC90 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Volvo XC90
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Volvo XC90 Problems
There have been problems with the climate control system not working at times. Volvo has made a Software upgrade for the AC control module is available that can correct certain climate control system faults.
2010 Volvo XC90 Questions
My new volvo xc90 is D5 exec with 100 miles on the clock. Once i put my ignition key in and turn the engine on it gives me a loud beep from the dashboard. sometimes 2 consecutive beeps and then stops. no warning messages on the dashboard and drives just fine. Any clues as to what that coul d be?
2010 Volvo XC90 Recalls
Power steering fluid may leak from the pipe connection at the steering gear valve housing. This could lead to a sudden loss of power steering, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the oil pipes on the power steering rack to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on May 31, 2011. The Volvo recall number is R242.
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
The fuel line may leak at a connector near the right front wheel area. A fuel leak near an ignition source is a fire hazard. Dealers will inspect the fuel line date code and replace the line if it falls in the affected date range. The Volvo recall number is R224. This recall began on April 23, 2010.