2012 Volvo XC60 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volvo XC60
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Volvo XC60 Recalls
The incorrect mixture and over application of the underbody coating can result in rigid, icicle-like areas hanging from the undercarriage. Over time, this rough surface can damage the fuel lines, resulting in a fuel leak and increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect the undercarriage; if excessive coating is found in the fuel line area, it will be removed and damaged fuel lines will be replaced. The Volvo recall number is R251.
The wire harness under the front seats may not have been secured properly to the seat frame. As a result, when the seats are moved to adjust the seating position, the wire harness may be pulled, causing it to disconnect. In the event of a crash, the front and/or side impact airbags may deploy improperly or not at all, increasing the risk of personal injury. Also, the lap belt pretensioner may not deploy. Dealers will inspect and secure the affected harness as necessary to correct this concern. The Volvo recall number is 250.