2011 Volvo XC60 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Volvo XC60
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Volvo XC60 Recalls
Volvo is recalling certain passenger vehicles equipped with power front passenger seats because the front seat rail's detection system was manufactured incorrectly. This can cause the passenger seat to move beyond the intended maximum, which may increase the risk of injury to the passenger in a crash. Dealers will inspect and repair the rails free of charge.
The engine computer is programed to shut off the fuel system under certain conditions. The software has been determined to be too sensitive and may cause the engine to stall under normal driving conditions. This recall involves updating the software in the engine and transmission control modules to correct this condition.