2007 Volvo V70 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Volvo V70
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Volvo V70 Problems
The upper engine mount may wear prematurely. Symptoms may include a harsh feeling when the transmission is shifting and roughness when the engine is idling. Worn engine mounts should be replaced as necessary.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light and/or other dash warning lights may illuminate due to a failed ABS Control Module. Replacement of the failed module is generally required to correct this concern.
The front control arm bushings wear out, resulting in alignment issues and squeaking and/or knocking noises from the front end. Worn bushings will require replacement.
2007 Volvo V70 Questions
AM will not lock in any station just keeps scanning round and round. Replaced tinted window film. purchased another radio, tried diffrent antenna and results the samme, won't lock in station.No issues of anykind with FM. What causing AM not to find station.
2007 Volvo V70 Recalls
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
2007 Volvo V70 Reviews
Have owned this car for 3 years. It replaced same model V 70, 2001 after being hit by a drunk driver. Car has performed with excellence. Have followed prescribed routine maintenance and have a had very few issues with this particular car. It was a certified used car at the time of purchase from a Volvo dealer. The dealership has done most of the maintenance. It drives well, is comfortable fo...