2007 Volvo V50 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Volvo V50
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Volvo V50 Problems
The anti-theft alarm may sound while driving. Our technicians tell us this may be due to an internal fault with the central communications module. Failed modules will require replacement.
2007 Volvo V50 Questions
The first message was "Gear Selector Service Required." Then I got the message "Transmission Service Urgent" and the "Check Engine" light went on. Then the gear stuck in neutral and I couldn't remove the key. The dealer did what they said was normal transmis...
A Gear Selector Service message appears on my dash board of my Volvo v50 when the ignition is started on occssion. Is this a recall service?
2007 Volvo V50 Recalls
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
The brake master cylinder may leak internally due to a faulty seal. If this happens, the brakes may not operate as designed, and stopping distances may be increased. In severe cases, brake loss may occur. Dealers will inspect and replace the master cylinder if necessary. The Volvo recall number is 194. This recall began on March 11, 2008.