2003 Volvo V40 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Volvo V40
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Volvo V40 Problems
The fuel pressure regulator can leak and cause a hard start condition, without any faults recorded in the engine computer.
The turbocharger return pipe seal may develop an oil leak. The leak can begin very small, but will eventually progress into a large leak. Our technicians recommend having this repaired at first signs of leakage.
There have been reports of premature rear brake pad wear. Our technicians recommend to inspect brake pads at each tire rotation interval.
2003 Volvo V40 Questions
diagnostic shows nothing wrong!
My 2003 V40 (with 96K miles) recently stalled at a red light and I was unable to restart it (the engine will turn over then stall when you try to start it). The auto repair shop told me that it had the following error codes:
The repairman install...
v01720v2661015e pliz assist and post the code on my address
2003 Volvo V40 Recalls
Due to inadequate welding, a fuel leak may develop from the fuel rail. A fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will install a v-clamp to the fuel rail to correct this concern. The Volvo recall number is R128.
2003 Volvo V40 Reviews
I bought it new. Now it has 77000 miles on odometer. The car suffered THREE repairs by warranty and one of them was when I stuck in the road and the car was towed to the repair shop. Transmission has originally very serious problem, which has already caused me a big loss of money and it has not been fixed. Air conditioner still works, but malfunctions on regular basis. It suddenly switches from...