2000 Volvo V40 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Volvo V40
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Volvo V40 Problems
The fuel pressure regulator can leak and cause a hard start condition, without any faults recorded in the engine computer.
The turbocharger return pipe seal may develop an oil leak. The leak can begin very small, but will eventually progress into a large leak. Our technicians recommend having this repaired at first signs of leakage.
2000 Volvo V40 Questions
I had some work done on my 2000 V40 and need to get the emissions passed and every time they hook up the test equipment, it says not ready.
The check engine light comes on and off about every 5 to 7 days. During the week I only drive 14 mi a day. When I drive on weekend @ interstate speeds, check engine light will go off. When I run the code--it says--catalyst system, right bank, underperformance. What is this? and a estimate of re...
Okay I have a 2000v40 1.9t and I need to change the map sensor. Can someone tell where it is at? I have surfed the web, without success, and need a detailed description of its location. Volvo parts are expensive enough and I do all the labor, but I am strictly an amateur so all the technical term...
2000 Volvo V40 Recalls
2000 Volvo V40 Reviews
Certainly no 1985 240. That was a well built car with good under the hood space to work on things. This Volvo is a mere shell of the former Volvo moniker. Small brake pads wear quick, turbo went out, mass airflow sensor twice, leaks oil from pan, currently dealing with changing the entire cooling system which requires taking far too many hoses and sensors off to do. All the rubber has gone to c...