2012 Volvo S80 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volvo S80
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Volvo S80 Recalls
A computer software error may prevent the transmission from downshifting, such as shifting from fifth to fourth gear when coasting. This can result in decreased engine RPMs and possible engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will upgrade the software to the transmission control module to correct this concern. The Volvo recall number is 255.
The wire harness under the front seats may not have been secured properly to the seat frame. As a result, when the seats are moved to adjust the seating position, the wire harness may be pulled, causing it to disconnect. In the event of a crash, the front and/or side impact airbags may deploy improperly or not at all, increasing the risk of personal injury. Also, the lap belt pretensioner may not deploy. Dealers will inspect and secure the affected harness as necessary to correct this concern. The Volvo recall number is 250.