2012 Volvo S60 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volvo S60
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2012 Volvo S60 Problems
The automatic transmission may develop shifting problems and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to internal component failure and/or software issues. It is always best to be sure the transmission control module has the latest software installed when any major transmission repair is performed.
2012 Volvo S60 Questions
Tried every Torx bit out there. Thanks!
2012 Volvo S60 Recalls
Certain vehicles equipped with 5-cylinder engine are being recalled because the driver may not be properly warmed of a low engine oil pressure condition. Without proper warning the driver could continue to operate the vehicle until it stalls due to engine failure. Dealers will update the vehicle's software so the driver is alerted should there be a low oil pressure situation.
The incorrect mixture and over application of the underbody coating can result in rigid, icicle-like areas hanging from the undercarriage. Over time, this rough surface can damage the fuel lines, resulting in a fuel leak and increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect the undercarriage; if excessive coating is found in the fuel line area, it will be removed and damaged fuel lines will be replaced. The Volvo recall number is R251.
The wire harness under the front seats may not have been secured properly to the seat frame. As a result, when the seats are moved to adjust the seating position, the wire harness may be pulled, causing it to disconnect. In the event of a crash, the front and/or side impact airbags may deploy improperly or not at all, increasing the risk of personal injury. Also, the lap belt pretensioner may not deploy. Dealers will inspect and secure the affected harness as necessary to correct this concern. The Volvo recall number is 250.