2008 Volvo S60 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Volvo S60
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Volvo S60 Problems
Front upper strut mounts may wear prematurely, resulting in loud noise from the front of the vehicle when going over bumps.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light and/or other dash warning lights may illuminate due to a failed ABS Control Module. Replacement of the failed module is generally required to correct this concern.
2008 Volvo S60 Questions
I need some problem with my car gear box.It is very jerky transition when my gearbox too hot.Always descending from 2th gear to 1th,I feel big jerk .
the trunk Lid was damage accidentally and cannot close properly later. The body shop charged almost $4000. What to DIY.
For about a year and half, my car has this problem. I will start it up and I go a little ways and I get a message saying reduced engine performance; also engine light is on and the big light in the middle above the steering wheel comes on and it sounds like it is running on one cylinder and will...
2008 Volvo S60 Recalls
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.