2007 Volvo S60 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Volvo S60
- what is lifespan of turbo on Volvo what are warning signs of turbo failure
- Hi any one know please help when replace electronic struts volvo s60 2007 reg
- ok.this one is a killer..after starting ..the starter keeps turning.blew #6 fuse
- I have 2 intermittent issues....turn signal goes in and out. Car does not start
- I am being told that I need to replace "struts" on my S60 that only has 75K mile
2007 Volvo S60 Problems
The automatic transmission may develop shifting problems and/or the Check Engine Light may illuminate due to internal component failure and/or software issues. It is always best to be sure the transmission control module has the latest software installed when any major transmission repair is performed.
It is not uncommon for the exterior light bulbs to burn out prematurely. No repair option has been reported other than replacing the failed bulb.
Front upper strut mounts may wear prematurely, resulting in loud noise from the front of the vehicle when going over bumps.
2007 Volvo S60 Questions
smoked after blown fuse..try to turn off..keeped turning,,now replaced fuse,, will not start,,..
Is this reasonable and what is a reasonable estimate. The car drives fine..ie I am not having any issues that I can detect.
Mechanic said if I had a different car it could only take an hour or so. WTF??
2007 Volvo S60 Recalls
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.