2007 Volvo S60 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Volvo S60
- what is lifespan of turbo on Volvo what are warning signs of turbo failure
- Hi any one know please help when replace electronic struts volvo s60 2007 reg
- ok.this one is a killer..after starting ..the starter keeps turning.blew #6 fuse
- I have 2 intermittent issues....turn signal goes in and out. Car does not start
- I am being told that I need to replace "struts" on my S60 that only has 75K mile
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Volvo S60 Problems
Front upper strut mounts may wear prematurely, resulting in loud noise from the front of the vehicle when going over bumps.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light and/or other dash warning lights may illuminate due to a failed ABS Control Module. Replacement of the failed module is generally required to correct this concern.
2007 Volvo S60 Questions
smoked after blown fuse..try to turn off..keeped turning,,now replaced fuse,, will not start,,..
Is this reasonable and what is a reasonable estimate. The car drives fine..ie I am not having any issues that I can detect.
Mechanic said if I had a different car it could only take an hour or so. WTF??
2007 Volvo S60 Recalls
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.