2007 Volvo S40 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Volvo S40
- does car have built in protection to prevent it from running if low oil level
- i ihave a volvo s40 that wont start just went dead.and i have no lighs electric
- 2007 S40 just repaired gear selector problem and now the car won't start??
- A/c often quits blowing as hard or as cold as usual, then will be normal. Ideas?
- My heating blower still blows air but it is not warm?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Volvo S40 Problems
The right front engine mount wears out prematurely, causing engine vibration at idle.
The engine may not start due to a failed starter control module. If the module has indeed failed, it will require replacement.
2007 Volvo S40 Questions
While driving, happens more and more frequent (4 or 5 times today), if I shut of a/c for a few mins and turn back on it works like normal for a little while
Any idea what could be wrong with it? It's a 2007 Volvo s40.
problem for 1 year
2007 Volvo S40 Recalls
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
The brake master cylinder may leak internally due to a faulty seal. If this happens, the brakes may not operate as designed, and stopping distances may be increased. In severe cases, brake loss may occur. Dealers will inspect and replace the master cylinder if necessary. The Volvo recall number is 194. This recall began on March 11, 2008.