2006 Volvo S40 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Volvo S40
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Volvo S40 Problems
The engine may not start due to a failed starter control module. If the module has indeed failed, it will require replacement.
2006 Volvo S40 Questions
Last week my car was overheating and low on water. I couldn't figure out why. Im not car savvy and had just had a tune up and was not do for oil for some time. Today my car puttered to a stop and wont turn over. I was told by a car savvy friend.. head gasket for sure. Does this sound like it...
I own a 2006 s40i with 73K miles. When I am pulling out or starting off at low speeds and then break ( like at a stop sign) I hear a pop noise after I depress the break pedal? What could be the cause? it occurs all the time.
My car is stuck on park and will not select any gears. The car starts with no problems.
2006 Volvo S40 Recalls
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.