2001 Volvo S40 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Volvo S40
- Timing belt came off while driving ihow do I know if its damaged beyond repait. Pulled over and towed home
- Timing came off in motion is repairable
- The car won't go over 1st gear while driving. What can I do to fix that?
- Just recently my car cut off for no reason. Sitting in traffic it cut off.
- i have a code p0450 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions
2001 Volvo S40 Problems
The fuel pressure regulator can leak and cause a hard start condition, without any faults recorded in the engine computer.
The right front engine mount wears out prematurely, causing engine vibration at idle.
There have been reports of premature rear brake pad wear. Our technicians recommend to inspect brake pads at each tire rotation interval.
2001 Volvo S40 Questions
Timing belt cameoffwhilr driving
it is hard to start after it sits for 5-10 mins helps to give it some gas while cranking
My fan motor is not turning off or adjusting the speed that the fan blows.