2001 Volvo S40 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Volvo S40
- Just recently my car cut off for no reason. Sitting in traffic it cut off.
- i have a code p0450 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions
- where is the climate fan box on a 2001 Volvo S-40 located?
- What should I do to maintain my car if sitting in the garage for several months?
- Rumbling noise from front at very low speed.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Volvo S40 Problems
The fuel pressure regulator can leak and cause a hard start condition, without any faults recorded in the engine computer.
The right front engine mount wears out prematurely, causing engine vibration at idle.
There have been reports of premature rear brake pad wear. Our technicians recommend to inspect brake pads at each tire rotation interval.
2001 Volvo S40 Questions
it is hard to start after it sits for 5-10 mins helps to give it some gas while cranking
My fan motor is not turning off or adjusting the speed that the fan blows.
I hardly drive the Volvo, maybe one month out of the year. Sitting in my garage the whole time. Any suggestion how to maintain my car while sitting in my garage for long period of time? Should I take my battery out or leave it in? Should I keep the gas almost empty or full before parking in t...