2001 Volvo S40 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Volvo S40
- My radio has shut down, it just says off
- The audio system is not working at all, when I push the power button it only say
- clouds of white smoke out exhaust, how much to fix a turbo return pipe seal?
- was told engine light on d/t using plus gas instead of premium in car I may buy
- What are the mains and bigend tightening torque specs on the S40 2.0l turbo?
2001 Volvo S40 Problems
The fuel pressure regulator can leak and cause a hard start condition, without any faults recorded in the engine computer.
The right front engine mount wears out prematurely, causing engine vibration at idle.
There have been reports of premature rear brake pad wear. Our technicians recommend to inspect brake pads at each tire rotation interval.
2001 Volvo S40 Questions
The battery went dead and it never worked again