2001 Volvo S40 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Volvo S40
- Rough start runs good. Starter or cylinoid?
- how much is radiator replacement
- Just had my battery changed. Now when braking the engine tries to cut out. Battery light comes on. What could b the problem?
- Just changed the radiator, now car wont stay on unless foot on gas
- Timing belt came off while driving ihow do I know if its damaged beyond repait. Pulled over and towed home
2001 Volvo S40 Problems
The right front engine mount wears out prematurely, causing engine vibration at idle.
The fuel pressure regulator can leak and cause a hard start condition, without any faults recorded in the engine computer.
There have been reports of premature rear brake pad wear. Our technicians recommend to inspect brake pads at each tire rotation interval.
2001 Volvo S40 Questions
I was told car may need a new starter also told it could be the cylinoid. Dont know anything about need help!!!
Just changed my radiator through my intercooler system, and now when i start my car it works fine if my foot stays on the gas but the second i move my foot the car stalls. I had no hang ups in replacing the radiator i had a damaged hose to the overflow tank but took care of that too, I am thinkin...