2012 Volvo C70 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volvo C70
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2012 Volvo C70 Problems
Knocking noises going over bumps can be caused by worn sway bar end links. These end links have small ball joints that become loose and rattle. Replacement is the only fix.
2012 Volvo C70 Recalls
Certain vehicles equipped with an optional spare tire and wheel kit were assembled with the incorrect tire pressure information label. A misprinted label could lead to improper tire inflation, which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and replace the incorrect label as necessary. The Volvo recall number is R247.
2012 Volvo C70 Reviews
I bought my C70 brand new from the dealer. I have the upgraded turbo version. At 23,000 miles I started to feel a rattle - by 27,000 miles I thought the tires were going to fly off the car. I've had to have 3 rims repaired and replaced all 4 tires due to "feathering". The dealer has told me it's due to Jersey roads, potholes, and my driving. We'll see. I think it's a bit much to have to r...