2011 Volvo C70 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Volvo C70
- How much oil does my T5 engine take with a complete oil and filter change?
- How much oil do I need for a complete oil and filter change?
- Replacing dead battery - is there anything I should know before I do the swap
- My volvo c70 keeps saying top malfunction and to stop car safely to avoid top ds
- My car is displaying "reduced engine performance" fairly frequently.
2011 Volvo C70 Problems
Knocking noises going over bumps can be caused by worn sway bar end links. These end links have small ball joints that become loose and rattle. Replacement is the only fix.
The battery B+ cable has problems with the terminal end necessitating replacement. Symptoms may include no start, cranks wont start, warning lights coming on and other odd electrical issues. The B+ cable end is located in the engine compartment fuse box near the drivers side shock tower.
2011 Volvo C70 Questions
The car goes into limp mode with the warning. Dealer replaced the Throttle Body. Got it back today and it did the same thing. Electronic or mechanical problem? Air injection relay? Any ideas?
Service center can't find problem. No codes stored in system. I even drove to the shop with the alarm going off. The only way to stop it is to put the top down and back up. Am worried about safety. Help!
2011 Volvo C70 Recalls
Certain vehicles equipped with an optional spare tire and wheel kit were assembled with the incorrect tire pressure information label. A misprinted label could lead to improper tire inflation, which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and replace the incorrect label as necessary. The Volvo recall number is R247.