2010 Volvo C70 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Volvo C70
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 Volvo C70 Problems
Knocking noises going over bumps can be caused by worn sway bar end links. These end links have small ball joints that become loose and rattle. Replacement is the only fix.
Several issues occur with the door locks on the Volvo C70 and most are because of the door lock assembly. What happens is that one door will not lock while the other one does. In other cases you will lock the doors and then one of the doors will immediately unlock.
The problem is that the door lock assembly is defective and will need replacement. Replacement of this assembly on the C70 is very difficult and is not recommended by a novice. Getting the door and window aligned properly so that you don't get air or water leaks is very, very difficult.
The upper engine mount may wear prematurely. Symptoms may include a harsh feeling when the transmission is shifting and roughness when the engine is idling. Worn engine mounts should be replaced as necessary.
2010 Volvo C70 Questions
interim , full or major service
2010 Volvo C70 Recalls
Certain vehicles equipped with an optional spare tire and wheel kit were assembled with the incorrect tire pressure information label. A misprinted label could lead to improper tire inflation, which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and replace the incorrect label as necessary. The Volvo recall number is R247.
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.