2010 Volvo C70 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Volvo C70
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Volvo C70 Problems
Knocking noises going over bumps can be caused by worn sway bar end links. These end links have small ball joints that become loose and rattle. Replacement is the only fix.
The upper engine mount may wear prematurely. Symptoms may include a harsh feeling when the transmission is shifting and roughness when the engine is idling. Worn engine mounts should be replaced as necessary.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) warning light and/or other dash warning lights may illuminate due to a failed ABS Control Module. Replacement of the failed module is generally required to correct this concern.
2010 Volvo C70 Questions
interim , full or major service
2010 Volvo C70 Recalls
Certain vehicles equipped with an optional spare tire and wheel kit were assembled with the incorrect tire pressure information label. A misprinted label could lead to improper tire inflation, which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the affected vehicles and replace the incorrect label as necessary. The Volvo recall number is R247.
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.