2010 Volvo C30 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Volvo C30
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Volvo C30 Problems
The parking brake may be hard to release. Our technicians tell us that adjusting the parking brake cable will generally correct this issue.
The express-up windows may reverse direction when closing, this is commonly caused by misalignment of the window glass or lack of lubrication of the window guides. Aligning the glass and lubing the window guides should correct this concern.
2010 Volvo C30 Questions
It sounds like the rear anti roll bushes
2010 Volvo C30 Recalls
Volvo is recalling all models equipped with Garmin 760 Portable Global Positioning System units because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Volvo advises owners to stop using the Garmin device immediately and consult the Garmin website to determine if they have a defective unit. The unit's battery will be replaced and a spacer inserted to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
The shifter on a manual transmission may be loose where it mounts to the assembly. A loose shifter may present a loss of shifting and vehicle control. Dealers will re-torque the shifter lever assembly to the correct specification. This recall began on June 14, 2010. The Volvo recall number is R227.