2011 Volkswagen Touareg Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Volkswagen Touareg
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Volkswagen Touareg Problems
2011 Volkswagen Touareg Questions
EPC light comes on and engine runs rough. When I turn engine off and re-start, it's OK again. This seems to happen at the start of the day, especially when it's been a damp night. What's going on? The guarantee has just run out, and I know that it will cost an arm and a leg just to g...
2011 Volkswagen Touareg Recalls
Certain hybrid vehicles were assembled with the incorrect information on the tire pressure label. Incorrect tire pressure can result in tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install a new label with the correct tire pressure information. This recall is expected to begin by April 29, 2011.
2011 Volkswagen Touareg Reviews
Great overall and I sold these in the Valley for a while so I know some inside gouge. The "Soft Touch" treatment looks great at first but does peel and looks bad after a few years. All major mechanical issues (rear diff locker and Xcase motor) were fixed under warranty with improved parts. Lost the A/C blower a few months ago but a very easy fix (DiY). A/C system leaves a bit to be desired i...