2009 Volkswagen Touareg Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Volkswagen Touareg
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2009 Volkswagen Touareg Problems
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us a cleaner is available for the heater case. Also, the drain system should be checked for debris.
Tire wear can be problematic, very dependent on driving style. Our technicians recommend regular tire inspection and replacement when necessary.
2009 Volkswagen Touareg Recalls
Volkswagen is recalling 2007–2009 Touareg models because the fastening struts on the roof edge spoiler may crack, causing the spoiler to become loose or even detach from the vehicle without warning. The spoiler could strike people outside the vehicle or become a road obstacle, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install reinforcement wedges to the roof edge spoiler free of charge.