2007 Volkswagen Touareg Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Volkswagen Touareg
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Volkswagen Touareg Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us a cleaner is available for the heater case. Also, the drain system should be checked for debris.
2007 Volkswagen Touareg Questions
how do i know if an axsel is broken in my car???
2007 Volkswagen Touareg Recalls
Volkswagen is recalling 2007–2009 Touareg models because the fastening struts on the roof edge spoiler may crack, causing the spoiler to become loose or even detach from the vehicle without warning. The spoiler could strike people outside the vehicle or become a road obstacle, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install reinforcement wedges to the roof edge spoiler free of charge.
2007 Volkswagen Touareg Reviews
After 46,000 miles this SUV lived at the dealers. They replace the front power seats, E Brake pedal, engine computer, cooling fans, they could fix the windows and power sunroof opening on their own often in the rain, radio never worked right and got poor reception. We had a 80,000 mile lease for 3 years which we had had on our prior SUV but because Touareg was so unreliable we never took it far...