2006 Volkswagen Touareg Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Volkswagen Touareg
- the inside of my 2006 volkswagon touareg smell like gas. what can that be?
- why no ignition light after turning the ignition key
- What can be the cause of the vehicle not starting? Battery is new. Diagnostic ok
- The light on my display screen has dimmed out and I can just about see the displ
- is it possible for both fuel pumps to fail causing no start?
2006 Volkswagen Touareg Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us a cleaner is available for the heater case. Also, the drain system should be checked for debris.
2006 Volkswagen Touareg Questions
I replace the battery as the car would not start. This was not the cause. I took it to a VW dealer. They have checked all options and cannot find a fault. The engine does not crank at all
How do I rectify this problem as I cannot see the time / faults / and other display
2006 Volkswagen Touareg Reviews
Great vehicle. Very heavy, therefore goes through tires quickly. Electrical/computer systems a bit temperamental and give you warnings when nothing is wrong. Other than that, very happy after 50K miles!