2005 Volkswagen Touareg Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Volkswagen Touareg
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Volkswagen Touareg Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us a cleaner is available for the heater case. Also, the drain system should be checked for debris.
2005 Volkswagen Touareg Questions
do i have to remove the timing belt
Where can I find a diagram?
Fuel pump needs to be replaced.
2005 Volkswagen Touareg Reviews
LOVE my Toureg! Yes, the tires do wear down quickly because of the weight of the vehicle. I have also replaced the pads (2x) and rotors with only 51K miles. However, because of the weight this SUV drives through impossible snow with hardly a slip. With this being the snowiest winter in the NY/NJ area in history, I have never felt safer and more secure than in this Toureg. The size of the c...