2009 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Volkswagen Touareg TDI
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Problems
Tire wear can be problematic, very dependent on driving style. Our technicians recommend regular tire inspection and replacement when necessary.
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us a cleaner is available for the heater case. Also, the drain system should be checked for debris.
2009 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Questions
Every time the transmission kicks down, the oil pressure light comes on w/ do not exceed 2,500rpm, engine fault, service now.
The codes P13D3, P13DC,P164B all came on. The 2 integrated cylinder pressure sensor glow plugs and Oil pressure switch were changed. What can be wrong now.
w/engine fault, service now. The 2 cylinder head integrated pressure sensors and oil pressure sensors were changed.