2006 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Volkswagen Touareg TDI
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2006 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Problems
Tire wear can be problematic, very dependent on driving style. Our technicians recommend regular tire inspection and replacement when necessary.
Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system. Our technicians tell us a cleaner is available for the heater case. Also, the drain system should be checked for debris.
2006 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Questions
The pedal goes to the floor when pumping the brakes, as if one were bleeding the brakes to remove air. At this time the car does not want to stop. Other times it is hard and goes to the floor with almost failure to stop. Very intermittent, brakes check out ok, could be replaced in another 5,00...