2012 Volkswagen Tiguan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan
- How do I know if shop is telling me truth about needind rears brake pads,rotors
- Touran 1.6 TDI 2012 If the ECU is failed, can the car speed until a 80km/hour?
- Good day pal. I drive a tiguan which usually disengage from whatever gear that it may be and be stock in one.. It doesn't go into drive when this problem comes up.. Pls what could be the fault. Tanx. Pls kindly reply via email.
- How to convert the power attachment in the center console to work w/iphone 5
- why is there black wet soot in the exhaust pipe? Could it be excess oil?
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan Questions
And what is fair price for each
The vehicle is 2 years old and has barely been used - under 5000 km. (A courtesy check / top up of the engine was done at the dealership last year). It is parked most of the time. I have been using it for 2-3 weeks. When you touch the inside of the exhaust pipe, you get wet black soot / oil resid...
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan Recalls
Under certain conditions, when using winterized fuel the engine may stall without warning due to bubbles forming in the fuel system, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the vehicle's software to increase the fuel pump pressure in order to correct this concern.