2011 Volkswagen Tiguan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2011 Volkswagen Tiguan Questions
I had front brake work done just about a month ago and this noise is just now occurring. The clicking noise happens when i apply the brakes but its not every time. Please help me understand this annoying noise.
I was tokd that as long as it is not flashing it is safe to drive and it will not harm the engine. Is that correct, as I am trying to get an appointment.
sitting in traffic and ac started turning warm air and then alarms sounded that engine was overheating. shut the ac off and the engine went back to normal temps. Had the vehicle year and a half and this never happened before.
2011 Volkswagen Tiguan Recalls
Under certain conditions, when using winterized fuel the engine may stall without warning due to bubbles forming in the fuel system, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the vehicle's software to increase the fuel pump pressure in order to correct this concern.
The fuse holder for the exterior lighting fuse can melt as a result of a problem with the fuse. This can result in partial loss of the exterior lighting, increasing the risk of a crash due to reduced vehicle illumination. Dealers will replace the exterior lighting fuse to correct this concern.