2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan
- battery dead and cannot gain entry due to keyless locks. How do you bypass
- My 2010 tiguan has small oil leak at 80,000 miles anyone else with this problem?
- How do I close the plunger on an electric caliper on a 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan?
- Why can't I defog my windshield?
- where is the OBD2 connector on a 2010 VW Tiguan?
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Questions
Noticed half quart low after 5,000 miles at oil change
Shop cleaned off engine told me to monitor level 2 weeks and return so they can locate where it's coming from. I will return next week to the shop. Has any other tiguan owners had this problem?
Heavy rain. Night. Windshield all fogged up
Ross Tech site shows it in brake well left of the brake pedal. It is not there.
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Recalls
Under certain conditions, when using winterized fuel the engine may stall without warning due to bubbles forming in the fuel system, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the vehicle's software to increase the fuel pump pressure in order to correct this concern.
The fuse holder for the exterior lighting fuse can melt as a result of a problem with the fuse. This can result in partial loss of the exterior lighting, increasing the risk of a crash due to reduced vehicle illumination. Dealers will replace the exterior lighting fuse to correct this concern.