2013 Volkswagen Passat Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Volkswagen Passat Questions
The brake peddle feels, tight, very little give in it....but with my foot on the brake, I push the start button, dash display reads "ignition on". But engine won't start...I pump the brake a few times and can get it started. This has happened about 5 times now...dealer said there ...
But the one located on the drivers side sometimes begins to blink a red color and something a green. What do the box and color indicate? Should i be worried?
I went to a dealer for the 20000 mile service and asked about the cost to change the transmission fluid. They stated that the fluid must be changed at 40000 miles, and the cost today would be $375.00.
2013 Volkswagen Passat Reviews
The good- great ride, great power V-6, nice interior, quiet. The bad- poor gas milage with V-6, not very good steering feedback, the cost of changing the transmission fluid $400.00 for DSG transmission (I will trade this car in before the transmission fluid change is due) will never buy a car with DSG transmission again. I would love to see VW change to the new ZF 9 speed.