2012 Volkswagen Passat Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volkswagen Passat
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2012 Volkswagen Passat Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
Check Engine Light illumination can be related to a catalytic converter fault. Our technicians tell us a re-flash of the ECM may correct the concern. If not, replacement of the catalytic converter may be required.
2012 Volkswagen Passat Reviews
Purchased my 2012 Passat SE in April 2012. Have owned it about 17 months, and 23,000 miles. Have the 2.5 gasoline engine with 5 speed manual transmission. I must say this car rides, drives, brakes, steers, and rides great! I drive quite a bit being in Sales, and I am very comfortable in this car, and can drive 3-4 hours without having to stop to stretch my back and legs. Car has been 100% ...
Traded in my Mercedes SL500 in on a Passat. Have had no regrets about that decision. The Mercedes was a money pit; spent over 7K in a year and a half. The Passat has all the comfort and features of many high end cars, without the price. It has 4 years of warranty ( 2012 ).