2009 Volkswagen Passat Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Volkswagen Passat
- What are recommendations for 2009 Volkswagen Passat error code p0304
- Electro-mechanical power steering assist failure light and no power steering
- Replaced battery and a blown fuse now the shifter will not come out of park...he
- What problems come with having a faulty water pump?
- there is a hissing/air release noise when the car is in drive. brake: no noise
2009 Volkswagen Passat Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2009 Volkswagen Passat Questions
My water pump was changed a couple of years ago, now everything under the sun is breaking down. 5-6000 dollars worth. I don't know if I am being ripped off or if this is the worst purchase I have ever bought.
There is a hissing/air release sound when my car is in drive and when I brake the noise stops.
Running rough sometimes blinks on start up and EPC LIGHT ASO OMES ON at times light will never shut off but will stop blonkingb
2009 Volkswagen Passat Recalls
Volkswagen is recalling 2009 Passat models because a damaged capacitor may cause the electromechanical steering gear control unit to malfunction. This may compromise the driver's steering input and cause vibration in the steering wheel, the steering system motor to shut off, audible warnings, and warning lights. Dealers will replace the steering gear in the affected vehicles.