2003 Volkswagen Passat Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Volkswagen Passat
- I replaces the crankcase breather hose and resavor now my temperure lite keeps c
- what causes the abs light to light on permenent? my car abs light is on even though the breaks on functioning.What may cause that?
- the ABS dash light is on how do I fix it? Break indicator wire is broke
- Engine oil shortage
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Volkswagen Passat Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2003 Volkswagen Passat Questions
Ck coolent and it go to 260 then it backs off has coolent in it when i stop and ck what could be wrong
My VW passat 2003 short oil after 1000miles however the is no oilly smoke from exaust when started in the morning. I want to know the posssible causes of this oil shortage
what are the standard shocks for my car
2003 Volkswagen Passat Recalls
The heat shield may become damaged and the fuel line/fuel tank ventilation valve may fracture and leak. Both of these conditions are potential fire hazards. Dealers will install an additional underbody heat shield and inspect and replace affected fuel components.
2003 Volkswagen Passat Reviews
Perhaps I got a lemon, but this car has been trouble since day one.
I've owned my 03 Passat, 1.8T for 4 years now. I've had pretty much all the same mechanical problems as everyone else. There is 1 very expensive repair I have to do soon and that's to replace the secondary air pump. VW wants over $800 to do it. I can do it for $350. Ignition coils were covered by a recall as well as the brake light swich. Oil leak is embarrasing when I park in a friends drivewa...
1st new engine 35,000 miles. Second new engine 70,000 miles. V6 model. An absolutely beautiful lemon.