1994 Volkswagen Passat Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Volkswagen Passat
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Volkswagen Passat Problems
One or both head lights may not work due to premature head light bulb burnout and/or bulb harness failure. Care should be taken to inspect the head light harness connector for damage when replacing bulbs. Damaged connectors should be replaced.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
1994 Volkswagen Passat Questions
Car ran fine. Was driving one day and entire wheel and tire came off. I eased to the side of the road, and the car never slammed down to the ground. I towed it home, we fixed the lug-nuts and replaced tire. Now the car will crank but it won't ever start! Fuses fine, has gas, ignition switch r...
I have coolant fluid spraying out of the side of the engine. I am wondering where the coolant parts are located, everything is too tightly packe together to get a good look, if i could get a picture with this answer it would be great. and if you have any advice for me,feel free to talk. PLEASE HE...