2004 Volkswagen Passat W8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Volkswagen Passat W8
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Volkswagen Passat W8 Problems
Clogged sunroof drains can allow water to enter the interior and accumulate under the carpet where various control modules are mounted. Over time, the accumulated moisture can damage the control modules.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
2004 Volkswagen Passat W8 Questions
Chief mechanic said 6 days. I brought it in on the 17th.
90% of transmission is being replaced.
my check engine light goes on and off every few hours, but other than a lil kick when tapping the gas it seems fine. HELP IS APPRECIATED!!! my first car lol 125k miles btw
2004 Volkswagen Passat W8 Reviews
My W8 is AMAAAZZZING! ! I have a SPORTS Edition with 6sp manual- I love this CAR! I do allll SERVICES at the dealership- so COST is signicant. Did I mention this car is AMAZING, I have vacationed and couldn't WAIT to get back to DRIVE my w8! Snowy conditions. . .NO PROBLEM. . .PASS- NNOOOOOOO Problem. . .My A/C has gone bad TWICE with MASSSSIVE repair costs. RECALLS were a nightmare- parts were...