2003 Volkswagen Passat W8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Volkswagen Passat W8
- Just filled gas tank completely full drove it now dripping gas under car.
- My headlight on driver side won't work, it's not the ballast or the fuse what it
- In need of a DIY write-up for cooling system flush in Volkswagon W8 passat
- Does anyone have a Write-up on how to flush and fill the cooling system?
- eletric window motor replacement
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8 Problems
Clogged sunroof drains can allow water to enter the interior and accumulate under the carpet where various control modules are mounted. Over time, the accumulated moisture can damage the control modules.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8 Questions
2003 vw passat, w8, 4.0 liter, 32valve
pictures would go a long way
My mechanic told me that it'll cost eleven hundrend US dollars to fix the right rear window for my Passat W8. He said that the motor needs to be replaced. Does it really cost that much?
I'd appreciate your help.
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8 Reviews
Love the car but it cost to much.
Great car. Never had a problem except for normal maintenance. Looking for another with low miles. Best 8 cylinder german car made and better if you by one used with maintenance records. Price another German 8 cylinder and you will understand.
Scary expensive to maintain, parts availability is spotty at best, super-tight clearances make working on them a nightmare. Simple maintenance is pretty straight-forward to perform however.