2012 Volkswagen Jetta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volkswagen Jetta
- Without insurance, roughly how much would it cost to repair a 2012 2.5L SEL Premium Sedan 4D? involved in a fender bender; it will need a new front bumper, hood, front driver's side panel and perhaps a driver door since it is a little bent from opening
- How much to repair a p0106 sensor for MAP or Barometric pressure circuit?
- What could cause the windshield wipers to make a loud grinding noise when use?
- any problems with latch back door ?
- rer left door latch does not lock, do I have to change the lock ?
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Problems
Condensation in the heater case may cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system after sitting for two hours or more. Our technicians tell us that a cleaner is available for the heater case and the drain system should be checked for debris.
Fan assembly replaced. Dealer said there was a short in the electronics which led to fan not turning off after car was shut off.
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Questions
I have a 2012 vw jetta se 2.5 5 cylinder. I am hearing this groggy/shuttering noise when I accelerate from low speeds sometimes. It drives me insane! it seems to be coming form under the hood but I cannot pin point where its coming from. HELP please!!!
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Recalls
If a rear suspension trailing arm becomes bent, its durability may be compromised and it could break unexpectedly. If this were to occur vehicle control would be affected, increasing the risk of a crash. When parts become available, dealers will install a sheet metal inlay on each of the rear axle trailing arms to prevent sudden loss of vehicle control should a rear trailing arm suddenly break.