2012 Volkswagen Jetta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volkswagen Jetta
- Without insurance, roughly how much would it cost to repair a 2012 2.5L SEL Premium Sedan 4D? involved in a fender bender; it will need a new front bumper, hood, front driver's side panel and perhaps a driver door since it is a little bent from opening
- Power steering leaking. Add fluid still leaking. What would be the problem?
- Power steering leaking. Add fluid still leaking
- Hum to whirring noise when starting driving. Stopped on 90 mile drive.
- How much to repair a p0106 sensor for MAP or Barometric pressure circuit?
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
Condensation in the heater case may cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system after sitting for two hours or more. Our technicians tell us that a cleaner is available for the heater case and the drain system should be checked for debris.
Fan assembly replaced. Dealer said there was a short in the electronics which led to fan not turning off after car was shut off.
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Questions
I have a 2012 vw jetta se 2.5 5 cylinder. I am hearing this groggy/shuttering noise when I accelerate from low speeds sometimes. It drives me insane! it seems to be coming form under the hood but I cannot pin point where its coming from. HELP please!!!
2012 Volkswagen Jetta Recalls
The driver's side air bag may not be powered due to a loss of electrical connection from the clock spring sliding contact in the steering wheel caused by contamination. Dealers will repair the vehicle free of charge.
If a rear suspension trailing arm becomes bent, its durability may be compromised and it could break unexpectedly. If this were to occur vehicle control would be affected, increasing the risk of a crash. When parts become available, dealers will install a sheet metal inlay on each of the rear axle trailing arms to prevent sudden loss of vehicle control should a rear trailing arm suddenly break.