2003 Volkswagen Jetta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Questions
Automatic transmission has been stuck in first gear ever since it turned on. What might be causing this? This happened 2 weeks after I had the transmission repaired.
I have an 03 Jetta GLS Wagon 2.0 not turbo. I need to replace the exhaust pipe coming off the engine. What is that pipe called? I have searched and searched the internet and Auto Zones website and cannot figure it out? Also, what doi need to keep in mind when weighing my options of pipe to b...
These were a new set of Hawk ceramic pads that work great. I'd really like to keep them. Can I somehow bypass/jump the sensor. I thought there would be an easy solution. Am sure I underestimated this. Be kind. Thanks
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Recalls
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Reviews
I HATE this car!!! Have spent thousands on it! I have had it 3 years and something is always going wrong. Fuel pump problems, electrical, fuse, lights, AC and wheel bearing issues. It only has 56k miles.
Bought it used 4yrs ago and spent $0 on repairs it cost me more in speeding tickets than anything else. Just a fun little car that handles great, good.on gas. Top Speed-125mph not bad for the 2.0L-Only bad thing is my wife keeps buggin me to give her car back.
I have owed my 2003 vw GLI V6 for 4 years i put on 82k a this is the best VW ever I have owned 4 vw and this is the best VW V6 lots of power NO timming Belt!!! Great Car !!!