2003 Volkswagen Jetta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
- air conditioning not working
- My 2003 Jetta Makes a spring pinging noise when turning. It is also very squeak
- 2003-1.8T Jetta. Starts off throwing ASR light and Check engine & it shifts really hard in 2nd&3rd gears. Sometime battery light comes on and car dies even while driving down the road. Dealership has had it 4 times and said they can't help me anymore.
- transmision surge whats the cause
- what causes my tow/haul light to stay on. i have a 2wd . when i put it in drive it will stay on and drive in tow/haul mode and if i go through the gears it will go out and stay in reg drive mode
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Questions
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Recalls
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Reviews
I HATE this car!!! Have spent thousands on it! I have had it 3 years and something is always going wrong. Fuel pump problems, electrical, fuse, lights, AC and wheel bearing issues. It only has 56k miles.
Bought it used 4yrs ago and spent $0 on repairs it cost me more in speeding tickets than anything else. Just a fun little car that handles great, good.on gas. Top Speed-125mph not bad for the 2.0L-Only bad thing is my wife keeps buggin me to give her car back.
Continuos electrical problems. Many problems have been brought up to VW but they have a big lack of concern. Engine coils, Electrical shorts, leaks. This car of mine just caught fire. Ill never own another VW.