2003 Volkswagen Jetta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
- the alert tone that sounds similar to door open tone or seat belt tone sounds
- HAVE A TRANS THAT HARD TO GET OUT OF FIRST GEAR UNTILL IT WARMS.
- Fact or fiction keeping a Volkswagen Jetta passed 70 to 75,000 miles you'll run into a lot of mechanical issues
- What is the cost to install a catalytic converter on the Volkswagen 2003 Jetta
- What will it cost to replace the brakes on my Volkswagen 2003 Jetta I've been told I need breaks
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Questions
The code comes up as po413 vacuum leak. Does anyone know how to remove the push rod from the. Pedal without having to buy the t10006a tool? How ridiculous to have to spend $59 on a tool that u won't ever use again! Any ideas?
it's a red light,i think its the temperature light but the car isn't over heating.It just doesnt go up at all.It occurs when i start the car
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Recalls
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Reviews
I HATE this car!!! Have spent thousands on it! I have had it 3 years and something is always going wrong. Fuel pump problems, electrical, fuse, lights, AC and wheel bearing issues. It only has 56k miles.
Bought it used 4yrs ago and spent $0 on repairs it cost me more in speeding tickets than anything else. Just a fun little car that handles great, good.on gas. Top Speed-125mph not bad for the 2.0L-Only bad thing is my wife keeps buggin me to give her car back.
Continuos electrical problems. Many problems have been brought up to VW but they have a big lack of concern. Engine coils, Electrical shorts, leaks. This car of mine just caught fire. Ill never own another VW.