1995 Volkswagen Jetta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
- High Mileage Automatic Transmissions May Have Shifting Problems
- Power Windows Fail More Often Than Manually Operated Window Cranks
- Reverse Gear Failures and Noise in Manual Transmission Models are Common
- Difficult to Diagnose Electrical Issues Are Typically Due to Ground Issues
- Engine Overheating Due to Damaged Water Pump Impeller
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Questions
And all the other gears work life But when I put it in reverse the gear pops out and it looks lik the front driver TIRES Gunna pop off I don't know what it is and how much I'll need to fix it #2 also I it has new breaks but when I push down to break it's doesn't stop it feel lik ...
transmission fluid is in coolant system.
color of fluid does not look correct. car not shifting correctly,