1995 Volkswagen Jetta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Volkswagen Jetta
- High Mileage Automatic Transmissions May Have Shifting Problems
- Power Windows Fail More Often Than Manually Operated Window Cranks
- Reverse Gear Failures and Noise in Manual Transmission Models are Common
- Difficult to Diagnose Electrical Issues Are Typically Due to Ground Issues
- Engine Overheating Due to Damaged Water Pump Impeller
- are transmission coolers replaceable?
- why is there transmission oil in the coolant system and where might it be?
- My jetta won't pass smog but no check engine lights are on someone suggested spa
- What would cause oil to leak into the coolant system
- Ihave a 1998 528i BMW 5 speed and All gear work beside reverse please help
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
1995 Volkswagen Jetta Questions
transmission fluid is in coolant system.
color of fluid does not look correct. car not shifting correctly,
I have flushed my jetta twice and there still oil in the coolant system. With that I have done thermostat water pump and a few hoses..many people re saying its either the freeze plugs, head gasket, or valve cover gasket