2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
Rear door drivers-side. When using Keyless entry doors won't lock. The door above is culprit. All others lock. A short alarm sounds when all doors are locked. Presently no alarm sounds. Any suggestions for a fix. By the way I did use my second clicker which is brand new. Therefore battery is new.
Oil and carbon tend to build up, creating restrictions in the intake manifold. Symptoms will be loss of power (sometimes severe) and poor fuel economy.
2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
I cannot locate which fuse is for the wipers. They just quit working so I assume its a fuse.
2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Recalls
On the 2.0L TDI common rail Diesel engine/clean Diesel engine, fuel injection pulses could coincide with the natural frequency of injector line #2. This resonance creates additional stress on the fuel line. Small cracks could develop in the #2 injector line, resulting in a Diesel fuel leak. A fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will install an improved #2 fuel injector line and install vibration dampers on all of the injector lines to correct this concern. The Volkswagen/Audi recall number is 23J9/V5.