2011 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2011 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Problems
Because of issues with the glow plugs and/or the glow plug wiring harness from the control relay, the Check Engine Light may illuminate. Our technicians tell us there is a service bulletin, not a recall from Volkswagen regarding replacement of the glow plugs on 2004-2005 model years only.
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
2011 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
This has happened 2 times in the last 1.5 years to my car. Car turns for 1-2 seconds, error"No Key in Range". Is this the anti-theft device and can it be set to be turned off?
Car has about 40,000 miles has been serviced regularly at VW dealership. Air just isnt as cold as it once was
2011 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Recalls
On the 2.0L TDI common rail Diesel engine/clean Diesel engine, fuel injection pulses could coincide with the natural frequency of injector line #2. This resonance creates additional stress on the fuel line. Small cracks could develop in the #2 injector line, resulting in a Diesel fuel leak. A fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will install an improved #2 fuel injector line and install vibration dampers on all of the injector lines to correct this concern. The Volkswagen/Audi recall number is 23J9/V5.