1995 Volkswagen GTI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Volkswagen GTI
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1995 Volkswagen GTI Problems
Shifting issues due to internal problems in high mileage automatic transmissions can be difficult to resolve without transmission replacement.
Reverse gear failures and noise in the manual transmission models are common.
One or more power windows may fail. Our technicians tell us this is commonly due to a failed window regulator which will require replacement.
1995 Volkswagen GTI Questions
I recently was given a '95 gti and its oil light and check engine light are both on. Also the emergency lights start flashing on their own. It has 170,000 miles and the speedometer do not work. Im low in cash so i need the best advice to fix my problems. thanks
I just bought a 95 GTI VR6. the guy sold it to me very cheap because something is wrong with the gears. If you put it in reverse it goes foward. when its in a foward gear, the stick can move from 1st to 5th gear side to side freely. Like it only has one gear, and that gear is like 3rd so you have...